Saturday, November 12, 2005

Surprise, surprise...

Damn. I never thought I would enjoy the weather in Sweden, but the last weeks have been really wonderful for a late autumn up north. I had expected snow, ice and cold by now, but you can still walk the streets without more than a medium thick sweater. Swedish meteorologists talk about the warmest November in modern history. Obviously things won't stay good for ever, I bet december will come with snow storms and ice age.

Still, if Sweden were like this all the year around, I would actually consider staying here the rest of my life.

On a completely different matter. Tonight is going out-night. Let's see if Gothenburg nightlife has anything to offer. At least with this weather we all have something to talk about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home